Skip to content
Can I put my cup in the dishwasher?
- the extreme high temperature of a dishwasher will, in time, damage the outer painted surface of the cup or water bottle & will cause it to peel.
- We do not accept responsibility for not following the provided instructions or misuse.
- Please refer to our care instructions page for full details of care & usage.
How long does it take? If I order today, when will I receive my goods?
- Your order will be ready to be dispatched in 1-3 business days & then shipped to you via your nominated method of delivery.
- Please note high volume orders of more then 20 units may exceed the delivery window. Dispatch date will be confirmed on receipt of high volume orders.
- If we have any questions or concerns about your engraving details we will email ASAP.
- Please note your response time may effect the delivery date.
I received my cup/water bottle & it is incorrect/damaged. What do I do?
- My Order Cup will happily replace your purchase if your goods are faulty or we are at fault with the engraving.
- Please refer to our returns page for full details & instructions.
Can I choose a different colour for the font?
- All engraving is in silver colour only, there is no option for colour choice.
- The engraving process etches away the outer painted surface, revealing the substrate, which is stainless steel, therefore silver in colour.
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
- Yes - we choose to re-use!
- To protect your My Order Cup from damage during shipment, we re-use the original packaging in which we receive the goods - we just add our own branded sticker.
- We care about the planet & want to reduce waste as much as possible, this is why we choose to re-use. We apologise if your packaging is not 100% perfect.
- We strongly urge you to reuse this packaging as we have.
- Please reuse, recycle or re-purpose all packaging.
- Our mailers are from Heropack & are 100% compostable.
What are the cups & bottles made of?
- Our personalised reusable cups & water bottles are made from double walled & insulated food grade 304 stainless steel.
BPA free, reusable & environmentally friendly.
- The spill proof lid is made from food grade plastic with a silicon seal.
Can I purchase a replacement lid?
- Replacement lids are available for all cup sizes.
- You will find them on the Shop page under "Accessories"
Please use the contact form below if you have any further questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.